Detective in the Crime Scene - Match 3 adventure Detective in the Crime Scene - Match 3 adventure

it would be a lot better without distracting things like the slot machine, which blocks the middle of the screen save for 2 lines, the police car which blocks the bottom and screws up some lines, and the deputy stars that draw your eyes toward them. all of these things occur while not stopping the clock at all, and even going to the second level is challenging because you have all of these animations going on while you're supposed to be focusing on the game.

pitanello responds:

Hello DestroyerofMan, thank you for your comment. Actually the slot machine, the police car and the deputy stars are active part of the game, you need to collect bonus seconds through these elements (you have to click on them, exept for the slot machine), you will need the bonus in case the time runs out and you didn't complete the level ;-)

Pricilla gone missing Pricilla gone missing

One bug.

When you combine the pinwheel and the cart, the screen goes black.

Danaq - The Online Riddle Danaq - The Online Riddle

Goddamn it.

I can't get past level seven, Mijn Naam means my name, so what was his name? DAMN YOU ADDICTING RIDDLES.

AcE4EvA responds:

I shouldn't have said "mijn naam"... The proper thing would be more like translate the english text.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Ugh.

Great game, but I need a fucking manual, I'm stuck.

Kill Kyle 1 Kill Kyle 1

Sorry.

We've had too many of these KILL IT games, and by zooming in, I say Kyle needs to brush his fucking teeth.

Sentury responds:

LOL, Oh man I'm showing him this review... lol thx man, I know kyles a fucking dick hole, funny looking though ain't he?

The counting game The counting game

OH FUCKING SHIT USVGFOUY

Dude, nice game. It was really educational. *wink wink*

Manic Manic

I'm sorry

I must be a fucking ghost. None of my bullets connected. Try again.

CC Scene Creator V2.0 CC Scene Creator V2.0

Good.

I loved the secret messages, they were fun to read :) Oh yeah, and pie.

Pet Fishy Pet Fishy

I suck at taking care of fishy.

i killed him within 1 minute. :(

WHY FISHY, WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!????

Teee-Haych responds:

Yeah its kinda hard, it is possible though :)

Ghost Motel 1 Ghost Motel 1

This was awesome

The face at the end {If scared easily don't play} was amazing! I get scared easily and that was the spark I needed to end my fear so thx. The voices sounded almost robotic and I feel bad for saying that because this wasn't made recently but I'll let it slide. 10.